Casestudy on SALESFORCE SALES & MARKETING CLOUD IMPLEMENTATION
Dolphin Creative has a team of International Event professionals – “Artists” working together to deliver exceptional event projects in the Middle East. They have the repudiated name in the Middle East to deliver high-level event projects while developing new creative & exciting event brands.
- Using Excel, users were unable to manage data quality, validation & rules
- In Excel, there was limited user access and restrictions to effectively collaborate
- Copy-paste errors resulted in critical mistakes
- No system to manage event information, artists & others.
- Manual work was time-consuming
- Technology: Salesforce CRM (Sales Cloud & Marketing Cloud)
- Team Size: 4
- Implementation Model: Agile
- Engagement Model: Onsite/Offshore
- Proposed CRM system to manage sales and marketing operations.
- Implemented Salesforce CRM (Sales & Marketing cloud) to automate the customer engagement process in event management.
- Setup automated & custom email notifications and alerts to clients.
- Integration of Google account makes collaboration easy and simple.
- Setup of reminder functionality for the user to follow up with clients.
- Setup of a custom calendar to track artist availability for events.
- Provided enhanced and advanced search capabilities.
- Removing manual interaction saves time & efforts.
- Enhanced customer experience in Salesforce CRM.
- Enhanced search capability optimizes search from tons of data.
- Integration of Salesforce with Google Account saves time to send mass emails & notifications.
- The custom calendar helps CRM users to track artist & events.
Work was performed quickly and efficiently with very prompt and clear communication. I would have no hesitation in using the service again.
Chief Operating Officer